Premium Cat Boarding Near St. Louis, MO
In order to provide the most enriching environments for your cats, we have designed a quiet, private area, away from the excitement of the dog experience. Our cats enjoy their very own, multi-tiered room with the comfort of soothing smells and the sounds of nature. Each room in our cat boarding facility in Chesterfield, MO comes with a view and the option to add activities for those social cats who like to interact.
Why Choose Petropolis Pet Resort For Your Feline Friend?
At Petropolis we provide expert care and attention to your cat while they stay with us. They will be surrounded by experienced and certified staff who will make sure their stay is an excellent one. Your cat will stay in one of our clean, safe, private and spacious rooms each equipped with a soft bed mat and have meals provided to them up to 3 time per day. Additionally we have:
- Strict vaccination policies and wellness exams to ensure all guest’s health during his or her stay
- State of the art safety systems
- Extended staff hours to ensure proper supervision throughout your pet’s entire stay
- Daily housekeeping services with strict, hospital-grade cleaning protocols
- Year round climate-controlled rooms
Enhance Your Cat’s Boarding Experience
Each cat is unique from their personality to their age, and at Petropolis Pet Resort, we understand each guest may require different accommodations or care. When setting up your pet’s reservation please let us know if you would like to include any of the following services:
- Discounted Activity Packages – Supervised play and the freedom to climb and explore away from other animals as well as access to a serene fish pond and trickling waterfall.
- TLC Package – Our specialized TLC Package offers extra attention and care from our trained staff, unlimited medication and a daily weight check to ensure your cat is happy and healthy during their visit.
The safety of our cat boarding guests is our first priority; therefore, we require that all pets staying with us be current on both Rabies and the Feline Distemper (FVRCP) vaccination. A faxed copy of official records of vaccinations is required from your veterinarian’s office or delivered prior to lodging.