Dog Boarding In Chesterfield, MO
Petropolis dog boarding is a vacation for your pet! Don't let your dog spend their days alone or cooped up, bring them to Petropolis! We provide the highest quality pet care in the Greater St. Louis area. Our facility and play packages are designed to keep your dog active, entertained and happy during their time away from home.
At Petropolis, you are leaving your family member at a veterinary-owned facility with over 30 years of experience. Our safe facility, loving team, and five-star reviews will give you peace of mind while you are away. Don't leave your furry kids with a stranger or waiting for the pet sitter! Let your puppy splash in Canine Cove, snack on gourmet treats and snooze soundly in a room that feels like home!
Customize Your Dog Boarding Stay!
1. Pick Your Room
The first step in giving your pet a great vacation at Petropolis is picking their over-night room. We have options based on your pet's weight and what environment they would feel most comfortable in. Our dog boarding hotel is made up of small, medium, large and giant rooms with daily housekeeping services and hospital-grade cleaning protocols. Included in your pet's room are three daily feedings and fresh water at all times. We provide two daily medications, administered by a trained, pet care attendant.
Petropolis also features luxury villa rooms that feel like home, in a separate area from our main hotel. These rooms include 24/7 Nest camera access for you to see your pet.
2. Pick Your Play
No matter your pet's size or play style, we have a play package perfect for their vacation. Our dog boarding activity packages are determined by the number of hours your pet wants to spend outside, in our all-season pavilion. With the purchase of a play package, your puppy will also receive a daily gourmet treat. These frozen treats are full of flavors and ingredients your pet will love and are made in-house at Petropolis.
- Our half-day play package and full-day play package include access to the only dog water park in St. Louis, Canine Cove! During the winter months, Canine Cove is transformed into a ball pit, perfect for running and playing.
- If your dog is unsure of the group environment or does not enjoy the company of other pets, we also provide an outdoor solo play package with a Petropolis staff member.
3. Pup-Grades For Your Pet
That's not all! Just like at a human hotel, we have options to upgrade your pet's dog boarding experience.
- Our Puppy pup-grade provides extra potty walks to stay on a potty training schedule and includes a daily stuffed bone to keep their active teeth and minds busy. For puppies, we also provide three, 10-minute socialization sessions to keep them engaged throughout the day!
- For senior pets, our TLC (tender, love, and care) pup-grade provides extra attention from our Petropolis managers. This includes daily weigh-ins and check-ups. We can also create a custom care plan for your pet that includes unlimited medication.
- For pets that may be nervous in a dog boarding environment or have special behavioral needs, our team is able to create a Pet Empowerment pup-grade around their needs. When reserving your pet's room please discuss this option with our reservation specialists.
- Extra potty walks can be added to any over-night boarding stay.
Dog Boarding Pet Empowerment
The focus of Pet Empowerment is the enrichment of animals in order to promote a healthier human-pet bond. Empowered pets are confident, independent, and have the ability to make their own choices. As an award-winning and nationally recognized dog boarding facility, our visions and values have always included a respect for pets and a high standard of care. To further our relationship with the pets in our care we have been working towards a fearless environment through multiple changes and new techniques being used in our facility. To understand how Petropolis uses our Pet Empowerment Philosophy to keep your pet happy and safe, please read our blog post here.
Petropolis Has Everything a Dog Needs
Petropolis is more than dog boarding! We are a one-stop shop for your pet. Our services include doggy day care, a full-service dog salon for grooming, and dog training. We also carry local food, treats, and the industries best toys to spoil your pet at home or while they are staying. From puppy to senior, Petropolis has served St. Louis pets and pet parents for over 30 years. Keeping your pet happy and healthy, while you are away is our top priority. We provide appropriate levels of activity and human interaction for a wonderful experience.