Premium Cat Boarding Near St. Louis, MO
In order to provide the most enriching environments for your cats, we have designed a quiet, private area, away from the noise and excitement of the dog experience. Our cats enjoy their very own, multi-tiered room with the comfort of soothing smells and the sounds of nature. Each room in our cat boarding facility in Chesterfield, MO comes with a view and the option to add activities for those social cats who like to interact.
Why Choose Petropolis Pet Resort For Your Feline Friend
At Petropolis we provide expert care and attention to your cat while they stay with us. They will be surrounded by experienced and certified staff who will make sure their stay is an excellent one. Your cat will stay in one of our clean, safe, private and spacious rooms each equipped with a soft bed mat and have meals provided to them up to 3 time per day. Additionally we have:
- Strict vaccination policies and wellness exams to ensure all guest’s health during his or her stay
- State of the art safety systems
- Extended staff hours to ensure proper supervision throughout your pet’s entire stay
- Daily housekeeping services with strict, hospital-grade cleaning protocols
- Year round climate-controlled rooms
Social Activities, Exercise and Companionship Enhance the Cat Boarding Experience
Just like dogs, cats enjoy activity and human interaction – especially while away from home. We have fun and discounted activity packages that are customized to each pet and pet parent. Our activity packages provide
- Supervised fun play and activities customized to your pet’s personality
- The freedom to climb and explore away from other animals
- Access to a serene fish pond and trickling waterfall.
The employees were friendly and helpful. When I picked her up she was happy and worn out. Couldn’t ask for more!
The safety of our cat boarding guests is our first priority; therefore, we require that all pets staying with us be current on both Rabies and the Feline Distemper (FVRCP) vaccination. A faxed copy of official records of vaccinations is required from your veterinarian’s office or delivered prior to lodging.