We at Petropolis are happy to be open and nearly fully operational at this time. We are still taking preventative measures to protect our staff and clients from the spread of COVID-19.
- We are still operating via curbside pickup and drop-off only. Just give us a call when you arrive and a staff member will meet you at your vehicle.
- Our team is regularly disinfecting commonly-used areas throughout the day, and we are ramping up our regular cleaning and disinfecting routines.
- We have asked our team members to stay home if they are sick or have come into contact with someone who is sick, and we ask that our clients do the same.
- All dogs entering the building will receive a disinfecting bath. The virus can travel on pets’ fur and belongings, so upon arrival all dogs receive a quick disinfecting bath with a peroxide-based shampoo. We will also be disinfecting their belongings (leash, harness, etc.) upon entry.
- All staff are screened upon arrival, and they are required to wear masks and practice social distancing while at work. Because the sight of people in masks can be stressful to some pets, we will be actively working to acclimate the dogs in our care.
We hope that you will join us in practicing caution as businesses and public spaces open back up. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us at (636)537-2322.