Birds chirping, a light breeze and chatter from walkers passing by are the sounds of the Creve Coeur Lakehouse patio. With big umbrellas and a spacious seating, this is the perfect place for a weekend activities and a relaxing meal. Only a 10 minute drive from Chesterfield, the Mallard Lake view is one of our favorite options for patio eating with your pup.
Nemo’s Favorite Features
- Spacious – As a larger dog, it is important to have space for Nemo to feel comfortable. With their large patio, it was easy to eat and have Nemo there. When we visited, the Lakehouse team did a great job at spacing pups throughout the patio.
- Side of Bacon – Nemo enjoyed a side of bacon while his humans enjoyed a large menu with lots of choices. The Lakehouse provides a larger cooler of water with bowls for you to fill for your pup.
Our Favorite Features
- Location – With a name like Lakehouse, you know the view is going to be great. Sitting outside with your pup is always fun but enjoying the lake views and nature sounds allows for a nice break from the city patios and busy streets. With multiple trails at Creve Coeur Lake, the Lakehouse is the perfect spot to stop after a long walk or afternoon outside.
- Outdoor Bar & Drink Specials – One of the best parts for humans is their outside bar, making it easy to bring your pup and have access to drinks. The Lakehouse has great drink specials for spring, summer and fall as well as a seasonal menu to use seasonal ingredients.
About Creve Coeur Lakehouse
From their website: We are open Tuesday – Sunday at 11 AM. However, we may close due to private events, unfavorable weather conditions or slow business. Please call 314-576-7200, to confirm hours of operation. We’re passionate about delivering an exceptionally relaxing experience. Our food is made to order, with quality and taste our primary goal. Whether you are joining us for the first time or have a regular group that meets here weekly, you can expect excellent service.
- Address: 2160 Creve Coeur Mill Road South St. Louis, MO 63146, St. Louis, MO 63146
- Website: http://www.cclakehouse.com