Nemo Nibbles: Joey B’s Food & Drink
Just a short drive from Chesterfield, is a St. Louis staple, a Gianino’s family St. Louis restaurant. Joey B’s is a pet friendly spot with a lot to offer. The large patio is packed with seating, perfect for your pup. They also have umbrellas, TV’s, fans, heaters and much more to keep you and your pup comfortable during your outdoor dining experience.
Nemo’s Favorite Features
- Attention – Nemo was the center of attention during our lunch at Joey B’s. Waiter and waitresses stopped by to say hi, bringing him water and continually asking if he needed anything. Other guests also asked to pet him and chatted about his breed, size and demeanor. If your pup likes attention, it is the perfect place to get extra love.
- Fried Cheese Bites – While the menu is a little pricey for sharing with your pooch, Nemo ordered an appetizer to munch on. The fried cheese bites were delicious and Nemo ended up only getting a few because of his humans!
Our Favorite Features
- Good Service – Not only was the Joey B’s team accommodating for Nemo, the staff provided great service for the humans as well. When sitting on a patio, the service can be hit or miss but Joey B’s ensures that you are not forgotten outside.
- Impressive Patio – As we stated above, the patio provides a lot of options for any size family or dog. While the tables can be a little close together, they were more than willing to accommodate Nemo’s size and did not sit anyone directly near us. This casual dining experience can be dressed up or down and the fans/heaters provide added amenities for any weather we may be having in St. Louis.
About Joey B’s
Joey B’s is part of the famous St. Louis Gianino’s family of restaurants. From their website: The roots of the Gianino's Family of Restaurants begins in the past century when Frank Gianino established his popular eatery Valencia's on Delmar. In the process of serving his patrons Old World Italian favorites, Frank began a tradition of good food and good service that is continued today through the Gianino's Family of Restaurants. Wherever you may find yourself in St. Louis, there is a Gianino's family restaurant nearby. You are cordially invited to stop by any of our restaurants and meet the Family. We believe it's the tradition of providing a comfortable, warm atmosphere and a commitment to good food that truly sets us apart and will make your visit one to remember.
- Address: 14445 Manchester Road Manchester, MO 6301
- Website: http://www.joeybsmanchester.com